Wireless presenter is designed specifically for every PowerPoint presentation! With it, you don't need to stand beside your computer or have an assistant to click the slide for you! This 5mW 650nm RF 2.4GHz Wireless Presenter with Red Laser Pointer Silver (2*LR1) adopts the latest technology in red laser optics and microelectronic. You can use it to point at project screens, or video monitors, presentations, museums, tour guides and inspection and other desired targets. In addition, this red laser pointer can be used in teaching as educational aids and also can be used in our daily life to have fun. The laser is certain to bring convenience and joy to your life, and make your demonstrations or presentation seem more dynamic and making listeners feel release.
The Laser Pointer emits its hope-filled beam of light in air.
- This is 5mW 650nm RF 2.4GHz wireless red laser pointer presenter. No software installation, easy to use
- USB receiver features plug and play - no driver required
- Power saving, lightweight, suitable for put in your pocket or handbags
- Use your wireless presenter with red laser pointer to point any target, it's convenient for your daily life
- This red laser pointer is ideal for professors, business, lecturers, teachers, students
- This high quality 5mW 650nm laser pointer adopts the latest technology of red laser optics and microelectronics
- Supports MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, ACD See, website etc., with Page up and down function
|Key Features||Red Presenter Laser Pointer|
|Laser wave length||650nm|
|Light style||Beam light|
|Power supply||2 x LR1 battery|
|Control distance||26 feet|
|Laser distance||> 656 feet|
|RF Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Service life||8000 - 10000h|
|Dimension||6.22" x 0.57" x 6.22"|
|Working mode||Continuous wave|
|Working temperature||0℃ ~ 40℃|
|Product weight||1.55 oz|
|Operating system||Windows 98 / Se / Me / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 / MAC OS / Linux|
- 1 x 5mW 650nm RF 2.4GHz Wireless Presenter with Red Laser Pointer Silver
- 2 x LR1 Battery
- 1. How do you know the battery will be exhausted?
The red LED on the wireless presenter will flash slowly if the battery has run out. At this time, all the buttons are locked and you can't operate normally, so you should recharge the wireless presenter.
- 2. How do you know the battery is fully charged?
The red LED lights up when charging the wireless presenter. If the red LED turns off, it means the fully charged.
- 3. What can you do when the laser pointer fails to work?
The first, you must take the USB receiver out of the wireless presenter. Only the USB receiver is out can wireless presenter is turned on. Or only removal of USB receiver can turn on wireless presenter.
The second, you must keep the wireless presenter fully charged. The red LED on the wireless presenter will flash slowly if the battery has run out. In this case, you can recharge the wireless presenter. If all the other buttons can work properly, only the laser pointer can't run normally, the laser diode should be replaced.
- 4. The device can not be detected when the USB receiver is plugged into the computer, why?
In this case you can choose another USB port or another PC.
- 5. Why wireless presenter can work properly but other buttons can not?
The product has been pre-set and paired between the wireless presenter and the receiver. However, this paired ID may be lost by the effect of RF interference. Under this situation, the wireless presenter can work properly but other buttons can not. You can reset the connection between them by the help of "Establishing connection" part mentioned above.
- 6. Can I exchange the USB receiver with other wireless presenter?
There is an exclusive code between the wireless presenter and USB receiver. If you exchange the USB receiver with other wireless presenters, they cannot work together. You can use the method mentioned above to set up the code between them.
- The laser beam is harmful to eyes, never point the wireless presenter at people, especially in the face, and never look at the wireless presenter's laser beam directly
- Never let the wireless presenter's laser beam to a mirror or other highly reflective surfaces
- Please keep the wireless presenter away from children (Especially the high powered ones) in order to avoid the damage by the children's contacting
- Do not try to use telescopic devices such as a microscope or binoculars to view the wireless presenter's laser beam
- Do not attempt to disassemble, adjust or repair the wireless presenter, it will make you suffer needless danger and loss